No matter what skills and experience you have, The Little Forks Conservancy can always use a helping hand! Whether it’s planting, removing invasive species, or maintaining a preserve’s trails, your help is greatly appreciated. Last year, volunteers contributed over 730 hours of their time to help with events, trail work, installing a nature play area, plantings, and invasive species removal. What will you do to help this year?
Start here! Download a volunteer application or fill out our online volunteer application
Let us know what interests you!
- Trail Work – Help create and maintain our trails.
- Invasive Species Control – Identify and remove invasive plants.
- Preserve Maintenance – Restore native plants or install, build or repair structures.
- Field Trip Leader – Share your expertise! Guide visitors on hikes at our preserves.
- Photography – Take photos at our events or share your photos from our preserves.
- Special Events – Help set-up, clean-up, greet guests or serve refreshments.
- Plant/Animal Identification – Help us discover what lives at our preserves.
April 20th 1-3pm Trail improvements at Averill Preserve.
We will be cutting back vegetation along the new asphalt path and creating a new trailhead after the asphalt path leading to the rustic trails in the lowland area of Averill.
Please call our office at 989.835.4886 or email us at email@example.com.