No matter what skills and experience you have, The Little Forks Conservancy can always use a helping hand! Whether it’s planting, removing invasive species, or maintaining a preserve’s trails, your help is greatly appreciated. Last year, volunteers contributed over 450 hours of their time to help with events, trail work, boardwalks, plantings and invasive species removal. What will you do to help this year?
Start here! Download a volunteer application or fill out our online volunteer application
What Can You Do to Help?
- Special Events – Help set-up, clean-up, greet guests or serve refreshments.
- Photography – Take photos at our events or share your photos from our preserves.
- Trail Work – Help create and maintain our trails.
- Invasive Species Control – Identify and remove invasive plants.
- Preserve Maintenance – Restore native plants or install, build or repair structures.
- Field Trip Leader – Share your expertise! Guide visitors on hikes at our preserves.
- Plant/Animal Identification – Help us discover what lives at our preserves.
Please call our office at 989.835.4886 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.