Ever felt like the outdoors wasn't for you?
would you like to join a group that challenges perception?
would you like to enjoy being in the woods surrounded by friends, peers and supporters?
Join OUTdoors Together, a series of hikes for LGBTQIA+ individuals and allies brought to you by Little Forks Conservancy’s Director of Programs & Partnerships, Andrea Foster.
This program allows Little Forks Conservancy to continue the mission of providing accessible outdoor recreation to ALL members of our community.
The events will be held free of charge.
Hikers MUST register to attend.
September 6th at 2 pm
September 24th at 10 am
Riverview Natural Area
October 2nd at 5:30 pm
Pine Haven Recreation Area - Szok Preserve Loop
October 11th at 10 am
(in partnership with Stand With Trans and
Perceptions, celebrating National Coming Out Day)
October 21st at 5:30 pm
Midland City Forest
Hikes at the Averill Preserve will have .35 miles of ADA accessibility.
- Due to Covid-19, only fifteen people will be allowed on each hike.
- All participants must wear face coverings, and stay at least six-feet apart during the entire hike.
- Hand sanitizer provided before & during hike.
- Bring your own pre-filled water bottles.
- Hikes will be canceled or rescheduled due to heavy rains or thunderstorms.
- If there are questions or concerns or to register if the online option isn’t available to you, please email Andrea Foster.